About Naturopathic Wellness
The Holistic NATUROpath is a practice based on natural, holistic, and homeopathic remedies treating with a whole foods diet, natural herbs, supplements and therapeutic oils. I feel strongly that when my clients are educated on these remedies and how their use, they are empowered to make informed decisions on their own health and wellness. My client's needs are of the utmost importance, and I am committed to meeting these needs. As a result, a high percentage of my business is based on repeat clients and referrals. I welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and treat you the as the best service in the industry. At The Holistic NATUROpath, through education and working together as client and practitioner, "Your Health is In Your Hands."
OWNER AND DIRECTOR
Francine Neidle-Krimsky, ND, CTN
Doctor of Naturopathy
Certified Traditional Naturopath
American Naturopathic Certification Board
Member of National Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
Member of Holistic Mentorship Network of Health Practitioners
Member of Alternative Health Solutions of New Jersey
Member of Holistic Network New Jersey
Member of Herbalists of New Jersey
Member of Health and Wellness Professional Network of NJ
Director of Wellness Practitioners and Holistic Healers
Director of Weight Management for Health, Central NJ
WHAT IS NATUROPATHY?
NATUROPATHY is a natural approach to health care which can follow many paths. Naturopaths believe in treating the whole person and strongly believe that health and disease are more than just germs and infection. Naturopaths may look for alternative approaches because the goal is to restore health, not simply expel illness.
THE MAIN PRINCIPLES OF NATUROPATHS
- DO NO HARM. Traditionally, Naturopathy focuses on gentle and non-invasive therapies that boost the healing process. Naturopaths generally avoid directing clients to methods that merely relieve symptoms without addressing the cause.
- RECOGNIZE THE HEALING POWER OF NATURE. Naturopaths educate clients in creating internal and external environments to benefit healing.
- TEACH HEALTH. Naturopaths empower clients and enable them to participate in the process of Wellness Therapy.
- HONOR THE TOTAL PERSON. Naturopaths understand that physical, mental and spiritual aspects help to cure the disease, and thereby educate clients in this regard.
- PREVENT THE DISEASE. Rather than treat symptoms, Naturopaths seek to identify and educate the client on the underlying cause. Symptoms are not the cause of illness. They simply indicate that the body is out-of-balance. The symptoms can be relieved rather than suppressed by identifying and addressing (or removing) the cause.
Naturopaths DO NOT prescribe drug pharmaceuticals, but teach about herbs, vitamins, and nutritional supplements, holistic and homeopathic remedies and the healing properties in nutritional supplements and food. Naturopaths diagnose disease, but perform assessments and evaluations
to determine the root cause of problems. As your Naturopath, it is my goal to educate you, my client, in the various options that are available to you, in order to maintain optimal wellness, or alleviate a present unfavorable physical condition. The various means could be any of the following: Nutritional therapy, organic herbs, vitamins and supplements, meditation, hydrotherapy, homeopathy and holistic healing, various means of stress reduction, fitness and lifestyle counseling. As yourNaturopath, I may recommend a practitioner who specializes in hands-on therapy, such as Massage therapy, Acupressure, Chiropractor, Iridology or Reike, depending on your needs.
Located in Central New Jersey
Offices: East Brunswick,
Milltown and Matawan New Jersey
Hours: By Appointment
Monday - Thursday
GROUP SESSIONS AVAILABLE